Vietnam Embassy in Hong Kong functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Hong Kong. It is also the place where Hong Kong citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in Hong Kong which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Phone: (852) 2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
- Fax: (852) 2591-4524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are citizen of Hong Kong and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in Hong Kong to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
* If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in Hong Kong, you can also apply Vietnam Visa by 2 ways above – the same as citizens of Hong Kong.