Vietnam Embassy in Laos functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Laos. It is also the place where Laos citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in Laos which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Embassy of Vietnam in Pakse, Laos
- Address: No. 31, Banphabt, Pakse, Champassak, LAOS
- Phone: (856) 21 2824/2
- Fax: (856) 212058
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Vientiane, Laos
- Address: No 85 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District
- Phone: (856) 2141 3409
- Fax: (856) 2141 3379
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Luang Prabang, Laos
- Address: No. 427-428, That Bo Sot village, Luang phrabang town, Luang phrabang province, Laos
- Phone: (856) 071 25474
- Fax: (856) 071 25474
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Savanakhet, Laos
- Address: No.118, Sisavangvong, Kayson Phomvihan district, Savannakhet province
- Phone: (856) 41 212418
- Fax: (856) 4121 2182
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are citizen of Laos and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in Laos to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
* If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in Laos, you can also apply Vietnam Visa by 2 ways above – the same as citizens of Laos.