Vietnam Embassy in China functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in China. It is also the place where China citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in China which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing, China
- Address: No 32 Guanghua Rd., Jiangou menwai, P.O.Box 00600, Beijing, CHINA
- Phone: (86-10) 6532 11
- Fax: (86-10) 6532 57
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou, China
- Address: 2nd floor, Hotel Landmark B Building North, Qiaoguang Rd. (Haizhu square), Guangzhou, CHINA
- Phone: (86-20) 8330 59
- Fax: (86-20) 8330 59
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Kun Ming, China
- Address: No. 507, Hong Ta Mansion 1 No. 155 Beijing Road, Kunming, China
- Phone: (0086-871)- 351
- Fax: (0086-871) 351
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning, China
- Address: 1st floor, Touzi Dasha, 109 Minzu Avenue, Nanning, CHINA
- Phone: (86-77) 1551 05
- Fax: (86-77) 1553 47
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, HONG KONG, CHINA
- Phone: (852) 2591 4517
- Fax: (852) 2591 4524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
* If you are citizen of China and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in China to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
* If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in China, you can also apply Vietnam Visa by 2 ways above – the same as citizens of China.