Vietnam Embassy in Germany functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Germany. It is also the place where Germany citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in Germany which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Embassy of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
- Address: Elsenstrasse 3, Treptow, 12435 Berlin, GERMANY
- Phone: (030) 536 30 10
- Fax: (030) 536 30 200
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Frankfurt, Germany
- Address: Kennedyallee 49 (Villa Hanoi) – 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Phone: (+49) 69 795 336 50
- Fax: (+49) 69 795 336 511
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are citizen of Germany and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in Germany to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
* If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in Germany, you can also apply Vietnam Visa by 2 ways above – the same as citizens of Germany.