Vietnam Embassy in Japan functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Japan. It is also the place where Japan citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in Japan which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Embassy of Vietnam in TOKYO, Japan
- Address: 50-11, Motoyoyogi-cho Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151, JAPAN
- Phone: (813) 3466 3313
- Fax: (813) 3466 3391
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in OSAKA, Japan
- Address: Osaka-fu, Osaka-shi, Chuo-ku, Bakuro-cho 1-4-10 Estate Bakurocho Building 10F, Osaka, 541-0059 Japan
- Phone: (81-6) 6263 160
- Fax: (81-6) 6263 177
- Email: email@example.com
* If you are citizen of Japan and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in Japan to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
* If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in Japan, you can also apply Vietnam Visa by 2 ways above – the same as citizens of Japan.