Vietnam Embassy in Russia functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Russia. It is also the place where Russia citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in Russia which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Embassy of Vietnam in Moscow, Russia
- Address: 13, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya St., Moscow, Russia
- Phone: (70-95) 245 092
- Fax: (70-95) 246 312
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Karla Libknhesta, Russia
- Address: 411 – Divs-22, Karla Libknhesta 620075, Russia
- Phone: (7343) 253 0280
- Fax: (7343) 253 0282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
onsulate General of Vietnam in Vladivostok, Russia
- Address: 107/1, Puskinskaya St., Vladivostok, Russia
- Phone: (7-4232) 205 81
- Fax: (7-4232) 261 49
- Email: email@example.com
* If you are citizen of Russia and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in Russia to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
* If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in Russia, you can also apply Vietnam Visa by 2 ways above – the same as citizens of Russia.