VIETNAM VISA FEE 2015
In order to get Vietnam visa on arrival, applicants need to pay two required kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee
1. What is Vietnam visa service fee ?
Is the fee that the applicants have to pay for us in order to process the visa approval letter for applicants to get Vietnam visa stamp at the airports in Vietnam.
2. What is Vietnam visa stamping fee ?
Is the fee that the applicants must pay in cash at the landing visa office (landing visa counter) at the arrival airport. This is 45 USD/person for single entry, 65 USD/person for less then 30 days multiple entries visa, 95 USD/person from 30 days to less than 180 days multiple entries visa, or 135 USD/person for over 6 months multiple entries visa.
VIETNAM VISA FEE 2015 IN GENERAL
SERVICE FEE MENTIONED ABOVE OFFER FOR CITIZENS OF COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES BELOW
- Eastern Europe: Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Ukraine
- Northern Europe: Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands (Denmark), Finland, Greenland (Denmark), Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Northern Ireland (UK), Norway, Scotland (UK), Sweden, United Kingdom, Wales (UK)
- Southern Europe: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Croatia (Hrvatska), Cyprus, Gibraltar (UK), Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Italy, Macedonia, Rep. of, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Switzerland;
AMERICA & CARIBBEAN
- Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama ;
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- North America: Canada, Mexico, United States
- Caribbean: Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico.
ASIA – PACIFIC & AFRICA
- Eastern Asia: China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Japan, Mongolia, Taiwan
- South-Central Asia: Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- South-East Asia: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
- Western Asia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia
- Pacific: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Guam, Hawaii
- Middle East: Israel
- Africa: South Africa
EXTRA FEE WILL BE CHARGE TO ARRANGE APPROVAL LETTER FOR CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES